Dearest Celestial One: This program is no longer available, but never fear: I have other great programs that can help you. Learn more.
You need a marketing plan.
Yes, even you.
One of the most common mistakes I see among entrepreneurs is that they don’t have a marketing plan. They think it’s something only “bigger businesses” need.
I say this lovingly: You couldn’t be more incorrect.
Every business needs a marketing plan. It’s your road map for how you’ll market your business to generate more revenue, attract more clients and build brand awareness.
Just don’t take my word for it; check out what the Small Business Administration (SBA) says about marketing plans:
So, yes, dear Celestial One, you need a marketing plan. And this is the perfect time of year to write one.
Imagine how awesome it will feel to have a plan that will guide all of your marketing activities for the entire year. Think about how reassured you’ll feel knowing you have a road map on how you’ll make more money, attract more clients, share your expertise and grow your business! This is the beauty of marketing plans.
Now, your next question may be:
Okay, I get that I need a marketing plan, but how the hell do I write it!?
Fear not, because I have the perfect solution for you….
Introducing The 2016 Marketing Plan Quick Start Program
Here’s what you’ll receive when you invest in the 2016 Marketing Plan Quick Start Program:
- A 45-minute recorded training session on how to write a marketing plan that’s appropriate for a small business like yours
- The Solopreneur’s Real-Life Guide To Writing A Marketing Plan – think of this as your textbook! This 10-page ebook supplements the recorded training session, and includes an extensive list of online and offline marketing tactics (to give you new ideas)
- A complete list of demographics for the major social media sites so that you don’t have to spend hours on research, trying to determine the demographics for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites
- An ideal client worksheet so you can precisely define who your ideal client is (an important step to writing your marketing plan)
- A Marketing Plan Word Template – just fire up Microsoft Word and start typing your marketing plan
- One 30-minute private coaching call with me where you can ask questions, get marketing ideas and review your marketing plan (scheduled anytime between now and February 1, 2016)
Here’s the catch: You must purchase the 2016 Marketing Plan Quick Start before Friday, December 18, 2015. After that, this program will not be available for purchase.
Do not delay if you’re ready to get a “quick start” on writing your marketing plan!
Got questions? Feel free to comment on this blog post, or send an email to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you right away.
→Click here to purchase the 2016 Marketing Plan Quick Start Program for only $129.
Here’s to a successful 2016!