As purpose-driven entrepreneurs, we are blessed to have so many people in our lives who help us be better business owners, Lightworkers and human beings.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the people who influence our business and work:
- Current and past clients
- Future clients
- Email subscribers
- Social media fans and followers
- Referral sources
- Coaches and mentors
- Influencers in our industry
- Business partners
- Mastermind partners
- Networking peers
- Spouses, family members and friends
It’s remarkable when you think about it, right?
Sometimes, a simple “thank you” is enough, but other times, we need to show our gratitude in other ways.
So, what other ways can you express your gratitude? To get your creative juices flowing, check out these 22 “thank you” ideas you can use:
- Call her to say thank you
- Send a text
- Send a “thank you” email
- Send an e-card
- Create a video, post it as “unlisted” on YouTube, and email her the link to watch it
- Email a gift
- Email her your ebook, free report or other lead magnets you have
- Send a coupon or promo code
- Pass along a media tip
- Send a letter through “snail mail”
- Mail a greeting card
- Mail a postcard
- Mail a gift
- Mail her a magazine article she may be interested in
- Send flowers
- Send a message through social media
- Comment on her social media posts
- Share/retweet her content
- Post a special graphic and/or article, and then tag her in the post
- Invite her to your private Facebook group
- Ask her to be a beta tester for a new product or service
- Ask her to participate in a market research survey you’re conducting
Amazon Prime: www.amazon.com/prime
Amazon’s two-day shipping offered through Prime is a fantastic way to save money on sending gifts to your sales prospects. They’ll ship and gift wrap your purchase too!
Send Out Cards: www.sendoutcards.com
Use SendOutCards for mailing greeting cards, postcards and gifts to your sales prospects.
Postable is another website where you can mail greetings cards to your sales prospects.
Jacquie Lawson Cards: http://www.jacquielawson.com/
Some of the best e-cards, especially if your sales prospects are women.
Help A Reporter Out (HARO): http://www.helpareporter.com/
Get emails three times a day with inquiries from reporters and bloggers. This is a great way to find media inquiries to send to your sales prospects.
Expressing gratitude to those who help your business is richly rewarding. And when you mix it up, have some fun and create a thank-you process, you’ll never forget to give an appropriate thank you to the people who help you as an entrepreneur.
Jill Celeste, MA is a bestselling author, marketing teacher and founder of the Celestial Marketing Academy. Jill teaches purpose-driven entrepreneurs everything they need to know about marketing so they can become the Directors of Marketing for their businesses.
Jill is the author of the Amazon Top 25 Bestselling Marketing Book, That First Client, as well as the co-author of the bestseller, Cultivating Joy, and international bestseller, Gratitude and Grace.
Jill graduated with a B.A. in English from Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia. She obtained her master’s degree in history from the State University of Georgia in Carrollton. Prior to becoming a marketing coach, Jill worked for 14 years in the private sector, and has experience in marketing and public relations in healthcare, IT and small business.
Jill lives near Tampa, Florida, with her husband, two sons, three guinea pigs and a basset hound named Emma.