If you’ve done everything you can to promote your small business or coaching practice, and you still aren’t attracting clients, then you have a visibility problem.
You have probably heard of the term “sales pipeline,” right? Well, you need to get more people into your sales pipeline to get more customers. And the way you get people into your sales pipeline is through activities that make you visible to people who don’t know about you yet.
The good news? You can improve your visibility in many ways! In fact, I’ve got 24 ideas right here in this marketing strategy.
Your assignment: Pick out three and focus on them for the next 90 days.
As you become more visible to these new people, make sure you follow up. When you follow up, you’re building valuable relationships that lead to sales and referrals. But first, you must get out there!
Here are 24 visibility ideas that you can implement to help you get more clients:
1. Teach through a Livestream service (Facebook Live, Periscope, Zoom, Google Hangouts)
2. Speak at networking groups
3. Speak at conferences
4. Host a workshop
5. Host a webinar
6. Teach through a teleclass
7. Create your own Facebook group
8. Be active in others’ Facebook groups
9. Join a local networking group
10. Start a networking group
11. Join a mastermind group
12. Start your own mastermind group
13. Sponsor an event
14. Be a vendor at an event
15. Go to a conference
16. Join a professional association
LEVERAGING OTHERS’ AUDIENCES
17. Be interviewed for a podcast
18. Start your own podcast and interview others
19. Participate in a telesummit
20. Participate in a listbuilding event
21. Write a story or essay for an anthology project
22. Get interviewed by the media
23. Write an article for a magazine
24. Write a guest blog post
The greater your visibility, the more ideal clients you will meet. Select visibility activities in your marketing plan and implement them doggedly for the best results. Your sales pipeline will thank you for it!
Jill Celeste, MA is a bestselling author, marketing teacher and founder of the Celestial Marketing Academy. Jill teaches purpose-driven entrepreneurs everything they need to know about marketing so they can become the Directors of Marketing for their businesses.
Jill is the author of the Amazon Top 25 Bestselling Marketing Book, That First Client, as well as the co-author of the bestseller, Cultivating Joy, and international bestseller, Gratitude and Grace.
Jill graduated with a B.A. in English from Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia. She obtained her master’s degree in history from the State University of Georgia in Carrollton. Prior to becoming a marketing coach, Jill worked for 14 years in the private sector, and has experience in marketing and public relations in healthcare, IT and small business.
Jill lives near Tampa, Florida, with her husband, two sons, three guinea pigs and a basset hound named Emma.