I’m super excited to announce that January’s monthly learning theme for The Celestial Circle is…The Book Writing Challenge!
During The Book Writing Challenge, you will commit to writing your book for at least 15 minutes a day, five days a week, throughout the month of January.
While it would be best to work on a book, if that’s not in the cards for you, you may also work on other content during your 15 minutes, including extra blog posts, lead magnets, or web copy.
And your book doesn’t have to be War and Peace. I want you to work on a short book (less than 100 pages) for the Book Writing Challenge.
Why a book?
You may be wondering why I want you to write a book. It’s because books are the ultimate business card! Look at all the ways a book will help your marketing:
- Provides amazing credibility
- Helps you find clients
- Allows you to share your expertise
- Be more visible
- Adds to your email list
- Can be repurposed
- Takes you out of your comfort zone
- Helps you change the world, one page at a time
Imagine how awesome you’ll feel after getting your first draft of your book done. It’s possible! We will help each other through The Celestial Circle.
What you’ll receive from the Book Writing Challenge:
- Two recorded training modules, which will help your writing mindset and teach you how to prepare your book, including how to write an outline and create a working title
- Daily Facebook Group prompts to keep you accountable to your goal of writing 15 minutes a day, five days a week
- The ability to become an Accountability Partner with another Celestial Circle member, so you can help each stay focused on your writing goals
In addition, because you’ll be a Celestial Circle member, you’ll receive all the membership perks, including the following:
- Two group coaching calls where you can ask me your marketing questions
- A 2.5-hour Study Hall, where you dedicate blocks of time to your marketing implementation (a favorite among The Celestial Circle tribe!)
- A private Facebook group where you can get advice and support from me throughout the month (plus you can network with the other Celestial Circle members)
- Short inspirational emails, called Weekly Permission Slips, sent to you every Monday to help you stay in an accountability mindset
- Access to my Marketing Training Library with more than 30 modules and materials to help you learn more about marketing (includes content from the Celestial Marketing Academy and the Let’s Get Clients! Challenge)
What are the dates for the Q&A calls and Study Hall?
- Study Hall – Thursday, January 17, 11-30am-2pm Eastern (recorded)
- Q&A Call #1 – Thursday, January 10, 11:30am-1pm Eastern (recorded)
- Q&A Call #2 – Thursday, January 24, 7-8pm Eastern (recorded)
The Q&A calls and Study Hall are recorded, and I will email you the replay link after each event.
For the Q&A calls, if you cannot attend live, you will have the opportunity to email your question(s) in advance.
Please note that you must be a member of The Celestial Circle to participate in these events. In other words, don’t let your membership lapse!
Testimonials for The Celestial Circle
What’s my investment? (Please read carefully!)
→ To participate in The Celestial Circle in January, and to join us for the Book Writing Challenge, you need to enroll in The Celestial Circle by December 31, 2018.
The membership fee is $59/month. This gives you 30-days’ access to The Celestial Circle.
You can cancel anytime. We do not issue pro-rated refunds; however, if you cancel, your credit card will not be charged for next month’s membership.