I am super pleased to announce The Celestial Circle’s learning theme for November…2019 Business Planning!
Together, we will map out your marketing and business development for 2019.
Most entrepreneurs do not plan their marketing, especially beyond the next 30 days, and this is why they often feel like they’re not in control of their marketing.
If you crave:
- Better marketing organization
- Answers on how to market your business
- Less overwhelm when it comes to your marketing tasks
Then you want to join The Celestial Circle for 2019 Business Planning!
What you’ll receive from 2019 Business Planning:
- Your 24-page 2019 Business Planning Packet, where you will say good-bye to 2018 and map out your 2019 marketing and business development – all through easy-to-complete worksheets
- Blank 2019 calendar to help you with your planning (of course, you’re welcome to use your own calendar!)
- Exclusive access to my popular 2019 Planning Day virtual workshop– this is when you’ll roll up your sleeves and work with your Celestial Circle tribe and me to plan out 2019 (and this is the only way to participate in the 2019 Planning Day!)
- Recorded training module on how to complete your 2019 Business Planning Packet – in case you can’t attend the 2019 Planning Day or want to work at your own pace
- Facebook Group prompts to keep you accountable to your planning tasks
In addition, because you’ll be a Celestial Circle member, you’ll receive all the membership perks, including the following: Continue reading
Exciting news! The September learning theme in The Celestial Circle is something new and dear to my heart: The 21-Day Marketing Challenge!
That’s right! If you have missed the 21-Day Marketing Challenge, you can participate in it again – just by joining The Celestial Circle.
Keep reading to get all the juicy details…
Spend 21 days in September devoted to your marketing
- Are you ready to finally get your marketing organized?
- Do you want to learn practical, step-by-step actions you can take every day to attract more clients to your business?
- Do you want to learn how to be the Director of Marketing for your business?
If you answered YES to these questions, the 21-Day Marketing Challenge is the perfect solution for you! Continue reading
You are a purpose-driven entrepreneur.
What exactly does that mean? It means you’re on this Earth for a Purpose, and you have certain Gifts to share with the world, which help you fulfill your Purpose.
It’s a big responsibility, to be truthful. I know, because I am a purpose-driven entrepreneur too.
And I hang out with a lot of purpose-driven entrepreneurs, and I coach purpose-driven entrepreneurs and I have taught purpose-driven entrepreneurs – both in the classroom and online.
Which all translate to this…
Here are some things I know about you, fellow purpose-driven entrepreneur:
What do you need to have a successful 2016?
You may answer (with a twinkle in your eye):
- A winning lotto ticket
- An unexpected inheritance
- Being interviewed by Oprah
- A HUGE book deal
LOL! Wouldn’t any of these be fantastic?
Here’s the reality, though:
You can click your heels…
You can pray…
You can write out your goal cards…
You can even hope for lotto tickets and Oprah and book deals – but you and I both know there’s more to being a successful entrepreneur than this.
Yes, pray. But also PLAN.
I have been thinking about you…
I know you pour your heart and soul into your business. You have such a tremendous gift to share with the world. Thank you for being you.
Despite your passion and purpose, though, your business isn’t growing.
In fact, when you look back at 2015, you wonder: Did I make the best marketing decisions?
When you reflect on this year’s marketing, you can see it was plagued with distractions – and you made so many haphazard marketing decisions that didn’t deliver the results you hoped for.
Honestly, you just wish you knew exactly what to implement because you’re so sick and tired of guessing. (Because the “guessing” isn’t getting you anywhere!)
It really boils down to this: 2016 has to be a better year for your business.