Exciting news! The September learning theme in The Celestial Circle is something new and dear to my heart: The 21-Day Marketing Challenge!
That’s right! If you have missed the 21-Day Marketing Challenge, you can participate in it again – just by joining The Celestial Circle.
Keep reading to get all the juicy details…
Spend 21 days in September devoted to your marketing
- Are you ready to finally get your marketing organized?
- Do you want to learn practical, step-by-step actions you can take every day to attract more clients to your business?
- Do you want to learn how to be the Director of Marketing for your business?
If you answered YES to these questions, the 21-Day Marketing Challenge is the perfect solution for you!
What is the 21-Day Marketing Challenge?
When you sign up for the 21-Day Marketing Challenge, you are committing to improving your marketing by completing 21 tasks. Pick any 21 days in September to accomplish your tasks, as long as you are done by September 30. The idea is to complete one task per day, but feel free to do more if your schedule allows.
What’s different about this version of the 21-Day Marketing Challenge?
In the past, I ran the 21-Day Marketing Challenge as a separate product.
This time, though, I have made it the monthly learning theme in The Celestial Circle, which means you get a ton more support than the traditional challenge.
Here’s everything you’ll receive when you participate in the 21-Day Marketing Challenge with The Celestial Circle:
- A list of 300+ marketing tasks, so you don’t have to come up with your own marketing ideas
- A special September calendar so you can plan out your month (challengers who plan ahead typically have the most success!)
- Two group coaching calls where you can ask me your marketing questions
- A 2.5-hour Study Hall, where you dedicate blocks of time to your marketing implementation (a favorite among The Celestial Circle tribe!)
- A private Facebook group where you can get advice and support from me throughout the month of September (plus you can network with the other challengers)
- Daily marketing prompts in the Facebook Group, which will hold you accountable to your marketing tasks (and where we will celebrate as you implement)
- Short inspirational emails, called Weekly Permission Slips, sent to you every Monday to help you stay in an accountability mindset
- Access to my Marketing Training Library with more than 30 modules and materials to help you learn more about marketing (includes content from the Celestial Marketing Academy and the Let’s Get Clients! Challenge)
What are the dates for the Q&A calls and Study Hall?
- Study Hall – Thursday, September 6, 11-30am-2pm Eastern (recorded)
- Q&A Call #1 – Thursday, September 20, 11:30am-1pm Eastern (recorded)
- Q&A Call #2 – Thursday, September 27, 7-8pm Eastern (recorded)
The Q&A calls and Study Hall are recorded, and I will email you the replay link after each event.
For the Q&A calls, if you cannot attend live, you will have the opportunity to email your question(s) in advance.
Please note that you must be a member of The Celestial Circle to participate in the Q&A calls and Study Hall. In other words, don’t let your membership lapse!
What are the results you should expect from the challenge?
- Marketing and personal branding clarity
- Clarity and understanding on who you serve
- Structured, month-long, laser focus on your business and marketing
- Marketing tasks that you would not have thought of on your own
- Understanding your marketing successes and failures so you can market even better
- Accountability to do what needs to get done for your marketing
- Meet fellow entrepreneurs who are “just like you” and in the same position with their businesses
- Propel your business to the next level of your marketing
What types of tasks do I need to complete?
I will provide you with a list of 300+ marketing activities. Remember, though, you only need to complete 21 tasks. Here are some of the categories you’ll see on the master Task List:
- Mindset/Spiritual Growth
- Personal Development
- Visual Identity
- Marketing Plan
- Audit Your Current Marketing
- Marketing Collateral
- In-person Networking
- Online Networking
- Getting Referrals
- Back Office Operations
- Sales Follow-Up
- Client Relations
- Content Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Public Speaking
- Social Media
- Facebook Group
- Facebook Page
- Google Plus
- Your Website
- Internet Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Lead Magnet/Freebie
- Media Relations
- Writing A Book
- Book Marketing
- Online Program
- Book As A Lead Magnet
- Tribe Building
September has 30 days. Why only a 21-day challenge?
I want the 21-Day Marketing Challenge to be manageable. I know I would have a hard time keeping up with a 30-day challenge, especially with the holidays and busy weekends, and I am assuming most of you would too. Of course, you’re welcome to accomplish more than 21 tasks!
The 21-Day Marketing Challenge is my most popular program because it works. Just don’t take my word for it. These entrepreneurs have signed up for the 21-Day Marketing Challenge before – and keep signing up for it! Why? They keep coming back because they get fabulous results – check it out!
“Through the 21-Day Marketing Challenge, I have gotten the encouragement I needed to get re-aligned and focused in my business. Kind of like a major shoe manufacturer, Jill has gotten me to ‘Just Do It.’
Before the Challenge, I didn’t have daily marketing habits, and my marketing was by the seat of the pants. Now, I have gotten better at establishing daily habits. The Task List from the 21-Day Marketing Challenge is a godsend.
Jill’s constant cheerleading and willingness to offer kind words and encouragement are, by far, what makes her coaching accessible and valuable.
The results I have gotten from the Challenge has been awesome. I’ve gotten back on track after a lull in business. My networking has amped up. And my new website is finally up and running!”
Lynn Strand, Outside Knowledge
“One thing I absolutely love about the 21-Day Marketing Challenge is it helps me focus on achieving one marketing task per day. There are so many options from which to choose that fall into “marketing” that I feel energized by possibility.
My marketing was so haphazard and unfocused before I did the 21-Day Marketing Challenge. Now that I have implemented marketing every day, I am seeing big results. I doubled my income. I am attracting more of my ideal clients. And I have a better focus on marketing, and achieving those things which I’ve either put off or didn’t know the value.
More importantly, I had fun marketing because of the team atmosphere Jill creates.”
Debby Kevin, DeborahKevin.com
“I love working with Jill and the 21-Day Marketing Challenge. Her advice is spot on and incredibly helpful.
Before working with Jill, my time management and social media skills were lacking. Now that I know how to prioritize and better organize my time, I am getting much more done. Also, I finally feel like I have a handle on my social media!
As a result of the 21-Day Marketing Challenge, I got clarity on what to prioritize and what to let go of. And, I have increased revenue – a completely unexpected/unsolicited bonus from re-prioritizing my time!”
Mary Pritchard, Ph.D., DrMaryPritchard.com
“Jill Celeste’s 21-Day Marketing Challenges help me to keep in check. The 21-Day Marketing Challenge is an excellent program to help first-time entrepreneurs create and launch a strategic marketing plan. The tools provided by Jill Celeste are invaluable.
Each challenge brings new successes. I have increased my client base, adding to my bottom line!“
Bonnie Mason, Your Brand Story
“If I hadn’t done this challenge, I’d still be sitting here, not having a clue where to start and how to do it. Jill offered me a BANQUET of information, set up in daily bites. I got to plan my direction out of a long list of choices, I learned how to do some things, learned of many things I never knew existed, put one thing into action at a time. Some days, I did more than one thing, some things took more than one day to complete, but Jill was always there with ideas and advice.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Jill. You may have saved my business.”
Judi Schreiner, Take Time for Travel
“When I signed up for the 21-Day Marketing Challenge, I wanted to focus on certain areas, specifically the back end of my business systems that have been on my To Do List. I’ve timed their completion to coincide with this Challenge so that I have an accountability partner.
What I loved about the 21-Day Marketing Challenge was the accountability and the benefit of not working in a silo. It’s good to see others facing similar challenges, and Jill’s support was very helpful.
Now that I have finished the Challenge, I have streamlined certain processes – ones that I knew I just had to sit down and do. I also got the accountability I needed. And finally, I am more proactive in marketing my services.”
Vatsala Shukla, Karmic Ally Coaching
“I love the daily tasks from the 21-Day Marketing Challenge! They are doable, and I feel so much more accomplished. I also really appreciated the 30-minute call; Jill gave me a lot of direction and suggestions that were tailor made for me.
Marketing always felt overwhelming to me. I knew I had to do it but wasn’t sure what to focus on. I was paralyzed by perfectionism.
Now that I have completed the 21-Day Marketing Challenge, I feel more relaxed and on top of things – and I’m getting things done!
Thanks to the 21-Day Marketing Challenge, I have a clearer focus and direction of where I want my business to go. I am actually getting things done (the task list is a brilliant tool that I can use again and again to move my business forward). And I am in the process of putting together my first coaching groups, something I wanted to do for a long time.”
Rachel Kieffer, HealthNutGirl.com
What’s my investment? (Please read carefully!)
→ To participate in The Celestial Circle in September, and to join us for the 21-Day Marketing Challenge, you need to enroll in The Celestial Circle by August 31, 2018.
The membership fee is $59/month. This gives you 30-days’ access to The Celestial Circle.
You can cancel anytime. We do not issue pro-rated refunds; however, if you cancel, your credit card will not be charged for next month’s membership.