I am super excited to announce I’ll be hosting two one-day events this summer.
This is the first time in a long time that I will be hosting live events – and I am not sure when I’ll do it again – so please join me for a day of fun, learning, and laughter.
Atlanta area – Tuesday, June 25, 10am-5pm Eastern
Journey to beautiful Cummings, Georgia, and spend a day at a lakeside cottage. We’ll have beautiful views of Lake Lanier while we mastermind, mingle, and get out of our comfort zones. When you leave, you’ll have answers to your biggest marketing challenge – and an amazingly “high-vibe” mindset.
The cottage has a gorgeous porch where we’ll hang out (weather permitting), and for a break, we can try our luck at cornhole or dip our toes in the lake.
Lunch, water, and light snacks will be provided. All you’ll need to bring is your journal, pen, and smile.
Registration closes Friday, May 31. Only four spots remaining!
Washington, D.C./Baltimore area – Saturday, June 29, 10am-5pm Eastern
Take a celestial trip to beautiful Knoxville, Maryland, where we’ll gather together in a renovated abbey, complete with pew, altar, and stained glass windows.
During our day together, we’ll mastermind your biggest marketing challenge, bust through any mindset blocks, and fill you with vortex-y goodness.
Bring your journal, pen, and smile – this will be a magical experience!
Lunch, water, and light snacks will be provided.
Registration closes Thursday, May 31. Only five spots remaining!
Emma will be there, too.
I am traveling with my adorable basset hound, Emma, who you’ve seen featured in my marketing over the years.
Emma will be at both events, waiting for you to rub her belly and love on her.
If you’re allergic to dog hair and dander, I can’t promise that your allergies won’t bother you. Emma does shed.
Also, due to dietary restrictions, Emma can’t eat any special treats or rawhides. Don’t worry – she’s still spoiled rotten.
Disclosures, cancellations, and other stuff (please read)
- Spots are limited for both events. Please do not wait if you want to join me as these events will sell out.
- Your $99 fee is non-refundable. That means, if you cancel, you will lose your registration fee. However, you can transfer your registration to another entrepreneur.
- Registration closes Thursday, May 31, or when the event sells out (which ever occurs first).
- If you have any special dietary needs, please let me know as soon as possible.
- After you make your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the address for the event.
- This will be a super casual event. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- I don’t promise any specific results from my events because I can’t control every aspect of it. I do promise to be present (except when Emma needs to go outside), helpful, encouraging, and inspiring. I’ll probably make you laugh, too.
Please email me if you have any questions, and I will be happy to help you!