I’m super excited to announce that December’s monthly learning theme for The Celestial Circle is…The Facebook Live Challenge!
During The Facebook Live Challenge, you will commit to recording 21 Facebook Lives during the month of December.
Your Facebook Lives can be short (three minutes) – and you’re welcome to use another Livestream platform, such as Instagram Live, YouTube Live, or Periscope.
Did you feel immediate resistance when you read this?
- Wondering how you could possibly do 21 Facebook Lives – what to talk about, when to have them, how to conduct them (no worries, keep reading!)
- Knowing December is already busy enough with the holidays and time off, stressing a bit about how the heck you will squeeze in 21 Facebook Lives (again, no worries, keep reading)
- Feeling like you’re not good on camera, and that Facebook Lives are so hard and vulnerable (I got you – please keep reading)
- Worrying about your appearance – that extra weight, gray hairs, wrinkles – and fearing what people will think when they see you (We’ll tackle this too. I beg you to keep reading!)
Please don’t hide. It’s time to amp up your visibility – in one of the most authentic ways possible.
Facebook Live is a vulnerable, authentic channel for your marketing. It allows you to connect with your community, including your ideal clients, in a way that doesn’t feel icky.
Imagine how awesome you’ll feel after you complete 21 Facebook Lives during one of the busiest times of the year. If you can do this, you can do anything! What a great feeling with which to end 2018!
And, you have to market your business anyway during December; why not do it in a way that allows you to build relationships with your ideal clients?
If you’re ready to be louder, help more people, reach more ideal clients, and take imperfect action – all in the loving embrace with a mentor and community that will support you – then it’s time to join The Celestial Circle for The Facebook Live Challenge.
What you’ll receive from the Facebook Live Challenge:
- More than 60 Facebook Live prompt ideas so you don’t have to come up with topics on your own (though you’re welcome to!)
- Blank December calendar to help you plan out when you will do your Facebook Lives (of course, you’re welcome to use your own calendar!)
- Exclusive access to my popular Virtual Holiday Party, where I serve up fake food and real prizes – all in fun! This is a great way to “let your hair down” and hang out with the other members of The Celestial Circle – all from the comfort of home
- Recorded training module filled with tips on how to hold successful Facebook Lives, how to bust through any mindset blocks you have, and more
- Daily Facebook Group prompts to keep you accountable to your goal of 21 Facebook Lives
In addition, because you’ll be a Celestial Circle member, you’ll receive all the membership perks, including the following:
- Two group coaching calls where you can ask me your marketing questions
- A 2.5-hour Study Hall, where you dedicate blocks of time to your marketing implementation (a favorite among The Celestial Circle tribe!)
- A private Facebook group where you can get advice and support from me throughout the month (plus you can network with the other Celestial Circle members)
- Short inspirational emails, called Weekly Permission Slips, sent to you every Monday to help you stay in an accountability mindset
- Access to my Marketing Training Library with more than 30 modules and materials to help you learn more about marketing (includes content from the Celestial Marketing Academy and the Let’s Get Clients! Challenge)
What are the dates for the Q&A calls and Study Hall?
- Virtual Holiday Party – Wednesday, December 5, 3-4:30pm (attend the whole event, pop in or out, or drop by later)
- Study Hall – Thursday, December 6, 11-30am-2pm Eastern (recorded)
- Q&A Call #1 – Thursday, December 13, 11:30am-1pm Eastern (recorded)
- Q&A Call #2 – Thursday, December 20, 7-8pm Eastern (recorded)
The Q&A calls and Study Hall are recorded, and I will email you the replay link after each event.
For the Q&A calls, if you cannot attend live, you will have the opportunity to email your question(s) in advance.
Please note that you must be a member of The Celestial Circle to participate in these events. In other words, don’t let your membership lapse!
Testimonials for The Celestial Circle
What’s my investment? (Please read carefully!)
→ To participate in The Celestial Circle in December, and to join us for the Facebook Live Challenge, you need to enroll in The Celestial Circle by November 30, 2018.
The membership fee is $59/month. This gives you 30-days’ access to The Celestial Circle.
You can cancel anytime. We do not issue pro-rated refunds; however, if you cancel, your credit card will not be charged for next month’s membership.