Often, we think about goal cards for money and personal gains, but goal cards can be powerful visualization and manifesting tools for entrepreneurs too.
If you google “how to write goal cards,” you will find lots of tips. While all of them are excellent, I was hard pressed to find tips that were perfect for purpose-driven entrepreneurs, especially those who follow the Law of Attraction.
That’s why I have decided to experiment with different ways to write goal cards for business – and I have find a methodology that works wonderfully. It incorporates goal-setting and the Law of Attraction.
If this sounds right up your alley, please keep reading. I will teach you two different (yet equally) effective ways to write goal cards for your business.
This marketing strategy also includes a free, downloadable guide to help you write your business goal cards. I invite you to download it today; it will help you so much with writing your goal cards!
I love to create graphics that enhance the learning in my weekly marketing strategies. Please feel free to share these on your social media!
One of the best ways to manifest amazing things for your business is to write goal cards. Goal cards can help you in many ways:
- They help you stay focused on your goal.
- Goal cards instill with you a burning desire for what you want (this makes you unstoppable!).
- They create an image in your subconscious mind, which compels you automatically to take action.
In terms of manifesting, if you write your goal cards in a way that’s full of emotion, you will achieve whatever you want. That’s why goal cards for your business are so important!
Let’s first address some of the logistical questions you may have about goal cards:
- Use a 3×5 index card (they are easiest to carry).
- Try to have only one goal. Think of a big goal that, once achieved, will help you achieve your smaller goals.
- Handwrite your goal card. Don’t type it. It’s an energetic thing with your brain.
- Some experts agree that you should use blue ink because blue is a creative color.
- Do not write in the future tense.
- Be prepared to write several drafts of your goal card before committing. And be prepared to edit it in the future. It’s part of the process.
- Once you’ve written your goal card, be sure to sign and date it.
- Laminate your goal card. It helps with durability and “seals” it for The Universe.
- Make several copies of your goal card and place them around your house, such as your nightstand, bathroom mirror, refrigerator, and office space. You may want to keep one in your wallet or pocket too.
- Read your goal card at least twice a day.
- As you read your goal card, dwell in the emotion of how you’ll feel once you achieve your goal. Stay in that emotion as long as possible. Visualize this scenario in your head.
What to write on your goal card
Now, let’s talk about what to write on your card. This is the “formula” I use for my goal cards. They work wonderfully because my goal is clear and I can visualize the result, but I am not specifying the how. I leave the “how” to The Universe, which serves me well.
- Start with the following opening: “I am so happy and grateful…”
- Continue with the date you will have your goal achieved by (optional)
- State your goal. If you’re using numbers, feel free to use “at least” or “a minimum of” so you’re not limiting what The Universe can deliver. This part should be written in the past tense.
- Explain how you’ll feel when you achieve your goal. Be sure to use feeling words and paint a picture in your mind’s eye. Use the present tense.
- End your goal card with “And so it is!”
- Don’t forget to sign and date your goal card.
I am so happy and grateful that it is ________ (date), and I now have ___________ (goal). I am ____________________ (emotions about achieving goal).
And so it is!
I am so happy and grateful now that it’s December 31, 2019, and I have at least 75 members in The Celestial Circle. It thrills me to see the member count on The Celestial Circle Facebook Group. I love teaching these amazing female entrepreneurs all about authentic and spiritual marketing, helping them to get out of their comfort zones and be more visible in the marketplace. I am overjoyed at how they are changing the world through marketing their Gifts – all thanks to the confidence they’re receiving as members of The Celestial Circle.
And so it is!
I am so happy and grateful now that I have ___________ (goal). I am ____________________ (emotions about achieving goal).
And so it is!
I am so happy and grateful now that I have earned $100,000 in yearly revenue from my business. I love looking at my checking and savings accounts, and seeing these abundant totals! I am thrilled to have earned this money by serving the best clients. I love teaching them how to market their businesses – all with authenticity – and helping them change the world with their Divine Gifts. I am so thankful that my own marketing is working, and I am overjoyed with my success. I can do so much now, including pay off credit card debts and donate to charities.
And so it is!
A word about adding dates to your goal cards
It can be tricky to add dates to your goal cards. You don’t want to be too passive and shortchange yourself. On the other hand, you don’t want to include a date that’s too aggressive and doesn’t give your manifestation time to come true.
When thinking about a date, take a moment to consider how fast you can implement. For example, could you implement enough marketing to make $10,000 by the end of the month? If yes, then go for it! If no, then push the date out (or lower the dollar amount).
It’s okay to not have a date on your goal card. If you’re struggling with a date, you have permission to skip it. You can always add a date to your goal card later.
Need help writing your goal cards for your business?
Be sure to download my free printable, which will help you write your business goal card. This printable includes questions to help you write your goal card, plus my two goal card formulas – all in a convenient, downloadable PDF.
Hi, I’m Jill Celeste. I teach purpose-driven entrepreneurs (just like you) everything you need to know about marketing so you can become the Director of Marketing for your business.
Because when you put your Director of Marketing hat squarely on your head, marketing is your number one priority (which will result in more clients!).
When I am not teaching about marketing, you’ll find me hanging out with my husband or my teenage boys, or taking a nap with my basset hound, Emma. I also like to play with my two kittens and feed the backyard ducks (much to my neighbor’s chagrin).
If you’re feeling alone in your entrepreneurial journey, I invite you to check out my monthly membership group, The Celestial Circle. Affordable, loving, supportive, informative, and fun – that’s how we roll in The Celestial Circle. We would love to welcome you!