On Wednesday, August 10, 2016, I hosted another “Imperfect Training Series” class. This one was called “The Marketing Plan Low Down.”
Here’s what I covered during this one-hour class:
- Why you need a marketing plan
- How to make your marketing plan your own
- Sections you can include in your marketing plan
- How the 21-Day Marketing Challenge can help you get your marketing plan done
Resources mentioning during class:
- That First Client: My Amazon bestselling book that will help you identify your ideal client and select client attraction marketing tactics. Available on Amazon.com, or you can get a free e-copy of my book though ThatFirstClient.com.
- 21-Day Marketing Challenge: My most popular marketing program where you pledge to complete 21 tasks during the Challenge month. You’ll get a HUGE marketing task list when you sign up (300+ ideas), and there’s a whole section just for writing marketing plans. This is a great way to stay accountable to what you’ve learned during this class. Learn more about the 21-Day Marketing Challenge.
Watch the Facebook Live replay now:
You can watch it below, or head over to my Facebook page to watch it.