Spend 21 days In November devoted to your marketing
- Are you ready to finally get your marketing organized?
- Do you want to learn practical, step-by-step actions you can take every day to attract more clients to your business?
- Do you want to learn how to be the Director of Marketing for your business?
If you answered YES to these questions, the 21-Day Marketing Challenge is the perfect solution for you!
What is the 21-Day Marketing Challenge?
When you sign up for the 21-Day Marketing Challenge, you are committing to improving your marketing by completing 21 tasks. Pick any 21 days in November to accomplish your tasks, as long as you are done by November 30. The idea is to complete one task per day, but feel free to do more if your schedule allows.
When you register for this challenge, you will get access to:
- A list of 300+ marketing tasks, so you don’t have to come up with your own marketing ideas
- A special November calendar so you can plan out your month (challengers who plan ahead typically have the most success!)
- One 30-minute private coaching call with me so you can get your questions answered and the marketing direction you need to succeed (must be scheduled by December 16, 2016)
- A private Facebook group where you can get advice and support from me throughout the month of November (plus you can network with the other challengers)
What are the results you should expect from the challenge?
- Marketing and personal branding clarity
- Clarity and understanding on who you serve
- Structured, month-long, laser focus on your business and marketing
- Marketing tasks that you would not have thought of on your own
- Understanding your marketing successes and failures so you can market even better
- Accountability to do what needs to get done for your marketing
- Meet fellow entrepreneurs who are “just like you” and in the same position with their businesses
- Propel your business to the next level of your marketing
Who would benefit from this challenge?
The 21-Day Marketing Challenge is perfect for any entrepreneur who wants to attract more clients to her business. Here is a short list of the types of entrepreneurs who have had success from this challenge:
- Coaches and consultants
- Personal trainers and wellness professionals
- Medical and health practitioners
- Insurance agents
- Accountants, certified financial planners and other financial professionals
- Real estate agents
- Travel professionals
- Educators and trainers
- Writers and authors
- Graphic designers
- Interior designers
- Direct marketing leaders
- Aestheticians, hair stylists, make-up artists and other beauty professionals
- Pet sitters, groomers and trainers
- Religious and spiritual professionals
What types of tasks do I need to complete?
I will provide you with a list of 300+ marketing activities, but remember, you only need to complete 21 of them. You’ll get the list of tasks when you register for the challenge.
Most of these activities only take a few minutes of your time, but they are so important for marketing your business. To give you an idea on what activities are included on the Task List, here are the categories you’ll find on the Task List:
- Mindset/Personal Development
- Visual Identity
- Marketing Plan
- Audit Your Current Marketing
- Marketing Collateral
- In-person Networking
- Online Networking
- Getting Referrals
- Back Office Operations
- Sales Follow-Up
- Client Relations
- Content Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Public Speaking
- Social Media
- Personal Facebook Profile
- Facebook Page
- Google Plus
- Your Website
- Internet Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Lead Magnet/Freebie
- Media Relations
- Writing A Book
- Book Marketing
November has 30 days. Why only a 21-day challenge?
I want the 21-Day Marketing Challenge to be manageable. I know I would have a hard time keeping up with a 30-day challenge, especially with the holidays and busy weekends, and I am assuming most of you would too. Of course, you’re welcome to accomplish more than 21 tasks!
The 21-Day Marketing Challenge is my most popular program because it works. Just don’t take my word for it. These entrepreneurs have signed up for the 21-Day Marketing Challenge before – and keep signing up for it! Why? They keep coming back because they get fabulous results – check it out!
“Thanks to the 21-Day Marketing Challenge, I added 3 new clients and garnered a speaking engagement.
The challenge was a terrific experience and helped me start my daily marketing habit. I signed up again for September’s challenge because I want to keep the momentum going!
Lynn Strand, Outside Knowledge
“Jill Celeste’s 21-Day Marketing Challenges help me to keep in check. The 21-Day Marketing Challenge is an excellent program to help first-time business professionals and entrepreneurs create and launch a strategic marketing plan. The tools provided by Jill Celeste are invaluable.
Each challenge brings new successes. I have increased my client base, adding to my bottom line!“
Bonnie Mason, Your Brand Story
“If I hadn’t done this challenge, I’d still be sitting here, not having a clue where to start and how to do it. Jill offered me a BANQUET of information, set up in daily bites. I got to plan my direction out of a long list of choices, I learned how to do some things, learned of many things I never knew existed, put one thing into action at a time. Some days, I did more than one thing, some things took more than one day to complete, but Jill was always there with ideas and advice.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Jill. You may have saved my business.”
Judi Schreiner, Take Time for Travel
With the challenge, I was able to just focus on 1 bite-sized task a day. The first time I took the challenge, I completed over 40 tasks that have allowed me promote my business more effectively on social media, capture more lead information on my website, and ultimately work with more clients.“
Jen Levitz, Automate With Love
What’s my investment?
For only a $99 investment, you can sign up for the 21-Day Marketing Challenge and get all of this:
- List of 300+ marketing tasks you can choose from for your challenge
- Special calendar for the month of November
- One 30-minute private coaching call with me (must be scheduled before December 16, 2016)
- Access to a private Facebook group with other challenge attendees so you can share ideas and network
Just the Task List alone is worth more than $99, by the way. 😉
A word about the importance in investing in yourself (especially if you’re a woman)
If you’re reading through this webpage and thinking that the 21-Day Marketing Challenge is for you – but you’re hesitating – I want to give you some tough love.
When making decisions about investing in a program like the 21-Day Marketing Challenge, most women will think about every roadblock and hurdle, twisting and turning it in their heads like a Rubik’s Cube. This almost always leads to them saying “no” to the opportunity.
Most men, on the other hand, assess if they can afford it, and if they can, they say yes.
In other words, most women (including me) talk themselves out of it – and don’t get the help, coaching,training, WHATEVER they need to move forward in their businesses.
Tough love: This has to stop.
What is STOPPING you from signing up for the challenge? Maybe it’s these reasons:
- Oh, I can’t sign up for something in November. I won’t have time!
- I am not sure if I’ll get my investment back.
- It sounds really good, but what if I don’t accomplish 21 tasks?
- I am not sure I can use this right now. It will be like throwing money away.
- It’s really just something I want to do – but I don’t really need to do it.
- The holidays are almost here, and I should really be spending money on my kids!
True Story: I once decided to not sign up for a $97 program because Joe needed football cleats…in two months. TWO MONTHS? WHAT?This is CRAZY! I regret not buying that program. Joe would have gotten his cleats one way or another. I used it as an EXCUSE to not invest in MYSELF.
NO MORE EXCUSES, okay?
So, decide on this investment like a guy would:
- How much is it? ($99)
- Can I afford it? (Yes or no)
- Yes, I can afford it, so I am registering for the 21-Day Marketing Challenge today.
See? No thoughts about return on investments,no worries about holiday gifts, no concerns about being too busy. It’s a yes or no decision based on affordability, and then you proceed.
About The Challenge Host
Jill Celeste, MA is a bestselling author, marketing teacher and founder of the Celestial Marketing Academy. Jill helps entrepreneurs learn how to market their businesses to attract more clients. Jill’s coaching is unique because she helps entrepreneurs transform their cluttered, disorganized marketing into a strategy that helps them grow their businesses. Through coaching and online programs, Jill teaches her clients how to finally differentiate themselves in the marketplace so they can get new clients and make more money.
Her book, That First Client, is a Top 25 Amazon Marketing Best Seller. Jill’s also appeared in two bestselling anthologies, Cultivating Joy, and Gratitude and Grace.
Jill graduated with a B.A. in English from Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia. She obtained her master’s degree in history from the State University of Georgia in Carrollton. Prior to becoming a marketing coach, Jill worked for 14 years in the private sector, and has experience in marketing and public relations in healthcare, IT and small business.